NaReN

NaReN

Friday, April 15, 2022

Pensioner Life Certificate

 Pensioner Life Certificate

😂😂😂.

A Pensioner received a letter from his Bank Branch Manager stating *"Thanks for promptly submitting this year's Life Certificate.*

 But, Sorry to inform you that we have lost your last year's Life Certificate in our records and  the Bank's Inspector has pointed it out in his report. 


Please submit a certified copy of the same if available with you. Alternatively you may submit a Declaration that *you were alive last year also"*

🤦‍♀🤔😂


*THE PENSIONERS REPLY :*👌


"Dear Sir, Thank you very much for acknowledgement of my this year's Life Certificate.

I'm equally sorry to inform you that I do not have any copy of last year's Life Certificate. 

I'm also not in a position to furnish any Declaration regarding last year because due to my bad memory, despite trying hard, I'm not able to recollect as to whether I was alive last year or not. The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. Regards."

😇😇🙃🙃😊😊😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Catch me on IHDHFIFIEE